A bit about me

1. What is your middle name?
The name I go by on here is actually my middle name 😉

2. What was your favourite subject at school?

Definitely psychologically and family studies!!! I loved the projects I got to put together 

3. What is your favourite drink?

Coca-cola. But it's even better from a glass bottle. 

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?

I'm really into Lorde right now after seeing her at a festival, so really anything she sings at this time.

5. What is your favourite food?

Pizza, tacos, schnitzel, chicken nuggets! I like a lot of food. To get me to pick just one is impossible 😂

6. What is the last thing you bought?

I'm pretty sure it was a 2/$1 cup of noodles 🍝 

7. Favourite book of all time?

I'm not much of a reader but I do really enjoy joey graceffa's book 'in real life'

8. Favourite Colour?

I'm a sucker for ANYTHING rose gold!!!

9. Do you have any pets?

Yes, 2 cats(cliff and Olaf) 1 fish(hank) and 3 chickens (jasmin, clover, and bluebell). I had a dog(piper) but unfortunately they can't life forever. And yes Olaf and hank are named after Disney characters. 

10. Favourite Perfume?

I am in love with my Chanel!

11. Favourite Holiday?

Halloween (if it counts) only because it's the only one you don't get together with family

12. Are you married?

No, but I hope I do some day. 

13. Have you ever been out of the country?

Yes, the country I currently live in is one unmoved to as a child. I am moving back to my home country (Australia) next month. After moving I went to Disneyland which was chill. So I have left both countries I have resided in. 

14. Do you speak any other language?

I can say hello in a few languages but that's about it

15. How many siblings do you have?

2. A big brother and a little sister. 

16. What is your favourite shop?

I don't shop so I'm going to say the merch booth at a concert counts. 

17. Favourite restaurant?

Japanese village 👍🏻

18. When was the last time you cried?

Today actually

19. Favourite Blog?

Zoella

20. Favourite Movie?

The outsiders or 10 year plan 

21. Favourite TV show?

Lucifer

22. PC or Mac?

I own a PC but mostly use my phone. 

23. What phone do you have?

iPhone but I wish I still has my Samsung. 

24. How tall are you?

5ft5.5 which I like to round up to 5ft6

25. Can you cook?

When I make my own creation yes! If I have to follow a recipe I fail 👎🏻


Xoxo Elyce 


Twitter: @ElyceWrites96

Comments

Popular Posts